All of our guest bedrooms are modern and airy, providing guests with comfortable beds, quality linen and well-appointed bathrooms along with the offerings above
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Writing Desk
- In House Telephone System
- Ironing Facilities
- Free WIFI
- Bath with shower
- Seating Area
- 3 Standard Single Beds
- Some Beds can be zipped to make a double and a single bed
A little about The Park Hotel…
Located just 1 mile from Aintree Racecourse and 5 miles from LFC, The Park Hotel is ideally located for all the major road networks.
The Aintree Restaurant and patio serves evening meals, and special offer 3-course dinners. A selection of carefully chosen beers, wines and spirits can be enjoyed in The Grand National Bar.
The convenient location means that the hotel offers easy access to the region’s main roads and motorways, with Switch Island road junction just 900 yards away.
Free private parking is available on site for residents and those attending one of the properties’ 6 meeting/function rooms.
Please note we are a function hotel with live music till 1am.
COVID-19 – Our Commitment to your health and safety
Our priority is to protect the wellbeing of our team members, guests during the prevailing Covid-19 era. Below we have outlined some of the new safety and sanitation measures being taken by The Park Hotel.
- Enhanced Cleaning Measures: Our team have enhanced all cleaning procedures. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the hotel and we regularly sanitise all high-touch points, for example lifts, telephones, phone chargers, chair arms, tables, handrails, door handles, toilet seat/flusher and baby changing facilities.
- Social Distancing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): The team and guests will practise social distancing throughout the hotel. We will display social distancing markings with the use of barriers and ropes clearly outlining the recommended distancing between guests and staff.. In line with government guidance, team members will wear all necessary PPE.
- Preventive Measures: We will complete mandatory temperature checks on the team, with anyone unwell returning home
- Fogging: Fogging uses an antiviral disinfectant solution which cleans and sanitises large areas of a building quickly and effectively. It can kill off the virus and other biological agents in the air and on surfaces. The task involves spraying a fine mist from a spray gun which is then left to evaporate. This is used in bedrooms after guests depart and in all public areas on a daily basis to help with the prevention of COVID-19
The triple room is ideal if travelling with children, or for group bookings, offering a double bed and a single bed, not to mention a sofa bed This flexibility offers that extra space required for a comfortable stay.