All the thrills and spills of the greatest steeplechase on earth return to Liverpool in April 2019 as the Grand National arrives in the city and once again The Park will be hosting a number of events to mark one of the greatest occasions in the sporting calendar.
Between Thursday, April 4th and Saturday, April 6th we will be offering racegoers the ideal way to enjoy this incredible spectacle with Champagne Breakfasts for those lucky enough to be heading off to the course and Race Day Experiences for those who would rather watch all the action unfold in the comfort of our bar as well as entertainment on each day after the last race.
Be sure to check our website and social media regularly for more information on what is sure to be a weekend to remember.
Champagne Breakfast £16.00pp
Enjoy our fabulous breakfast in preparation for your big day at Aintree.
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- Glass of Bubbly
- Transport to the racecourse
- Available between 10.30am-12.30pm
- Payment is required in full at the time of booking
Race Day Experience £39.95pp
Savour a drink in our Grand National Bar before settling down to a pre Races Champagne Lunch as you prepare to watch every race live on our big screens as well as enjoying the very best in live entertainment, then rounding off the perfect day with a delicious late afternoon tea.
- Drinks on Arrival (1.00pm)
- Champagne pre-races lunch (Served approx 1.30pm)
- Late Afternoon Tea (served at approx. 5.00pm)
- Evening Entertainment
- We require a £10.00 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Final payments are due in no later than 2 weeks prior the event
For further information please see the menu below.